Raekwon Incarcerated Scarfaces

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CraftTheWorld Index du Forum -> Factions -> Décrivez et recrutez pour votre faction ici !
Auteur Message
tarebet

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Raekwon Incarcerated Scarfaces Répondre en citant

Raekwon Incarcerated Scarfaces > urlin.us/2brrx

^..."Only...Built...4...Cuban...LinxHip...hop...albums[edit]I....liked....how....these....young....little....niggas....grew....up,....from....the....ground....up,....not....having....nothing....to....startIn...a...genre...characterized...by...singles,...Cuban...Linx...is...a...full-blown...album...where...the...big...picture...is...just...as...moving...as...the...compositional...stylistic...elements."[16]...In...Vibe...magazine,...dream...hampton...was...impressed...by...Raekwon...and...Ghostface...Killah's...use...of...cultural...appropriation...in...their...lyrics...and...said...they..."bring...the...best...in...each...other."[24]at....MusicBrainz....The...New...Rolling...Stone...Album...Guide:...Completely...Revised...and...Updated...4th...EditionThe...song..."Can...It...Be...All...So...Simple,"...from...36...Chambers,...marked...the...first...recorded...exhibition...of...Raekwon...and...Ghostface...Killah...as...a...duo,...as...the...two...would...further...establish...this...alliance...on...Only...Built...4...Cuban...LinxThe..SourceTo...make...all...those...early...albums...took...three...and...a...half...years...of...my...lifeAbout.com's...Best...Rap...Albums...of...1995when..you're..on..this..trackMe....and....Ghost....liked....the....bottle,....and....the....name....on....the....bottle....was....Louie....RoedererOnly...Built...4...Cuban...LinxLos....Angeles....TimesRetrieved...on...2010-03-01All..songs..produced..by..RZAXXL....(January....30,....2007)Ides....Commercial"....by....Wu-Tang....Clan....and....dialogue....from....Carlito's....WayExplore..Marketplace..Community..Groups..Forum..Blog..Friends..Guidelines..Register..Log..In..Please..enable..Javascript..to..take..full..advantage..of..our..site..featuresAnd..the..names..cameImmobilarity...The...Lex...Diamond...Story...Only...Built...4...Cuban...LinxThe..job..is..overHe..gave..me..a..lot..of..mentoring..in..film."[8]II....Reviews,....Ratings,....Credits,....and....More"November..2,..2004^...Ma,...DavidArchived..from..the..original..on..2009-09-06Everybody...had...dibs...and...dabs...of...knowledge...of...self,...I...brought...him...in...to...be...a...mentor...to...these...men...like,...'I...love...them...and...you...the...only...person...I...know...that...have...the...intelligence...to...keep...them...in...sync...with...knowledge.'...It's...very...poisonous...unless...they...got...proper...guidanceAug"North..Star..(Jewels)"..contains..a..sample..from.."Mellow..Mood..Part..One"..by..Barry..WhiteOnly..Built..4..Cuban..LinxMission....is....over,....it's....a....perfect....closing....to....the....album.When...we...did...it,...I...said,..."yo,...it's...gonna...be...a...very...dangerous...album;...it's...gonna...change...the...game^..ColumnistRetrieved..2012-07-28 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CraftTheWorld Index du Forum -> Factions -> Décrivez et recrutez pour votre faction ici ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation